Friday 31 March 2017

Abandon HARMORAPA, APA WEMARAPA ... THIS SAYS HIS KINDNESS shovel ANAJIPENDEKEZA


There is a belief that the world in pairs! This manifests itself in mwanadada Lisa Tuerny Deedee '' who has risen sharply compared with dissidents from the star of movies brain, Wema Sepetu.




Through this magazine, that's pretty open about the different things you do not know him; Friday: Right Tuerny you know that you like and goodness?


Tuerny: I remember in 2012 I put photos online, my mother sent me sms that I like goodness, I was shocked but since then it became like a blessed thing. To my surprise I are going everywhere people told me identical and goodness.


Friday: How did you feel compared to him and what are the challenges you faced?


Tuerny: I did not see as a nuisance, I considered unusual, it was not the cause of me to do things to become like him, I'm not one of Shobo as the others and I have never been a fan of it, the challenge is that many know Kindness is my brother when it's not true.


Friday: Did you ever have a closeness and kindness?


Tuerny: I have not and do not fi RII, but people are starting kunifananisha period and he was delighted became has-comment on my photos Instagram and was a fi nisi and I said, but from the words of the people he hated and kunipotezea.


Friday: Why you do not want to be your ki ra fi?



Tuerny: He has fi ki many times in my life and I want to be with someone who was fi ki most, as rumors would be a lot.


Friday: I heard there is a period that has encountered a wasting Wema but you did not even greeting him, why?


Tuerny: Yes, in 2015 I was on my Mishe Cafee I saw at the club, and I smiled too, the problem I do not know why they did not follow the speeches.


Friday: How many dignitaries who have never ask you love, willing to taste a copy of goodness?


Tuerny: Possible head hurts people because of this, but they failed to follow me from my appearance, I am more kauzu seafood.


Friday: Did you ever hit by scandal from romantic and Romy Jones, was it?


Tuerny: I've never had him, they raised for their personal reasons.


Friday: Example Randomly Abdul 'Diamond Platnumz' sugar contestants, was to happen you agree?


Tuerny: Hahaa I can be the man to love Him, not only because he is f'lani.


Friday: It's the kind of man he meets the criteria to enter into a relationship with him?


Tuerny: (laughs) a tall, board and understood, ie must not be talking too much, because I do not like a decade.


Friday: There are stars who have ever asked you for the love and the ever from and how many?


Tuerny: There are many who shoboka, tend nawapotezea and I can not mention because I do not want to exalt.


Friday: Do you dream of becoming an artist pens fi music or video or queen?


Tuerny: Hmm, that video queen no one perhaps anilipe not less than seven million, about fi pens may be director, but my biggest dream is to be a musician, I believe it will happen 'soon'.


Friday: Are you concerned about what, can kukukwamua life?


Tuerny: I have my salon called T fl awless exists Magomeni-Mikumi I live, that is make up studio, napamba weddings and ordinary people.