Friday 24 March 2017

NAPE AKANUSHA TWITTER THIS REPORT, SAYS IS NOT HIS ACCOUNT fakes


 Dar es Salaam. Former Minister of Information, Culture, Arts and Sports, Nape Nnauye, has refuted in messages sent through the account fake twitter with his name and asking who did it leave them because he knows and mentions.


Nape has written the sixth day after the fake account to write:

"Amemzuia Kinana talk, sit, knowing no longer disadvantaged tip"

The fake account also wrote:

"Not all the discipline of fear persecution did nothing to her, will keep people talking to you? My secretary summon courage "

Nape denied by typing:

"What Mnahangaika kunichafua on twitter, tweet zinazosambwa of these words without discretion is not me, I already said yesterday I finished, I will mention now!"

Today morning Nape wrote a message to thank the media and said he did not know if they love what amount.