Tuesday 7 March 2017

Usher Raymond claims regrets kutomshirikisha artist Chris Brown was chipukizi



Usher Raymond has said one of the things he vyojutia is kutomshirikisha Chris Brown, as a budding era.

With that history speaks that Chris has shamrikisha Usher on his songs more than two so far. Speaking in an interview for Supreme Questlove, Usher said:

So there's one thing in my career I definitely regret That, one thing. And to this day I battle with it Which is why I always show support of this artist whenever he asks ... So His manager comes in ... They show him to me ... I was working on an album at this time, THEY wanted him to to perform on this album ... I was like okay cool ... Then I went to my team and THEY was like 'I do not think you shouldnt work with this artist' ... Then he left ... Chris Brown.

Chris has set up partners with Usher on songs like New Flame, Party, Back To Sleep and other sharp while Usher featuring the dance as All Falls Down.