Monday 13 March 2017

The idea of ​​the song 'Tell me,' I want to tell me why he loved Wolper - Harmonize

Artist music from WCB, Harmonize has demanded idea of ​​her new song 'Tell Me' was due to ex-boyfriend, Jacqueline Wolper.

The singer has claimed that he failed to know why the queen loved the film and kuwatosa with their money that they were mnyapia nyapia.

"People have been saying we do not bode well me and Wolper perhaps because he began to be the star before my time as remote or not bode well that he is probably more money than me !," Harmonize told Global TV Online.

He added, "In spite of it all but he showed me he accepted me, even me as a man kunitangaza on communities. Sometime So I appreciate the coconut-treatment he gave me because most of the money they were asking. So I find the idea I would like one day to tell me something that makes you I love me when I do not have anything, "

The new song of the singer can be found on the Internet at www.wasafi.com.