Wednesday 8 March 2017

I fast Baba and his son Umbilical Cord Boot

Saphia baby had passed his date of birth in two weeks

Father had to use a shoe string tie the umbilical cord of her baby after giving birth at his wife in their car.



Paul Doherty and his wife, Georgina, were the way to the hospital when they were forced to stop the car along the road.

Aliwapigia phone emergency service providers who spoke to him while his wife gave birth.

"Suddenly the baby came out, so I had to put the phone down so that I can capture him."

Georgina Doherty at home with her baby Saphia

"I gave Georgina child and began to cry. Then they aza I must advise that all have received heat, is the epicenter me close."

"I ended up having to take a string of my shoe, because it is just that I have to drive," Doherty said.

"It started on Saturday morning when I started to feel pain motion 11:30 14:40 then I gave birth, so it was something of a hurry. He said Georgina.

We had passed Bridgend when I asked my husband to stop the car along, I knew that I ngefika hospital.