Monday 13 March 2017

Harmonize cites reasons inconsistent with Wolper, Predicts popularity of Harmorapa

SINGER first signing of the label's music WCB owned by Diamond Platinumz, Harmonize for the first time has opened giving the reason that partners and fans have been murmuring that does bode well with her partner edaiwa abandon, artist Bongo Movie, Jacqueline Wolper.

Akipiga swap stories with Global TV Online, on Saturday in the studio of existing WCB Fights Sinza, Dar, Harmonize said:
"First, I thank God for my success yoyapa until now, thank me for kunitengeneza border management have deemed this Harmonize today.
"We've achieved a lot within about one year including winning three international awards.
"People have been saying we do not bode well me and Wolper perhaps because he began to be the star before my time as remote or not bode well that he is probably more money than me!" Said Harmonize.
About his Harmonize Project said.
"I have prepared so many dance goes I could the likes of every month but must shake me and my fellow artists WCB. (Rich Mavoko, Queen Darlin and Rayvany).
About Harmorapa know him and his work?
"The first time I heard, I feels very badly, I met the club life became very iliniuma crying. Nachoweza say, and I strive to mature aendeleea namuombea will succeed to his family one day aisaidie "said Harmnize