Wednesday 8 March 2017

Diva na Godzilla wararuana kwenye Twitter

It all started after Zilla claim that because the King Crazy misbehave musical GK is being connected to the Diva.



"Let nimsitiri at This've scored but I had not scored Pangechimbika ZILLAH ants have a new brother-in-asa has called @HeriMuziki Gk is my ex," replied Diva. "Hajafunga kim kardashian liar😀 GK yoo bring back," he added Zilla.

"Stress your career do not bring me wrong I fight your levels, they can take back the battle fellow men who do hip hop like ww," he continued Diva. "@FezaKessy This madam tell the level of quality of my baby ... mother ... she think am stressed @Divathebawse jokes on her," he responded Zilla.

Diva replied, "Dude! Go brush teeth yo abandoned me, Go fight your levels, thats the first gay kunirukia phrases from nowhere, made music zur leave a review."

"@Divathebawse Shut the fuck up ... dont mess with kings," he quips King Zizi before touching paumapo Diva kumrukia and more, "King? Joke of the day, a young child puliz billnass provide foam embu took time you do not fight and I do not pick your level. Mutual respect. "

"@Divathebawse Says good music stayed the muhttps: //youtu.be/GCiPF80s_bE dont let clouds RUIN you ... you better than that," he continued Godzilla.

And Diva went on, "15 minutes of fame to respond is finished ... I am not tempted Stak Usinijaribu quarrel with a roofing practices Stupid. Self-respect. Things I bear what about you? if you kazae comfortably bear, bear pregnant kapandikize you abandoned me what you will. "