Wednesday 19 August 2015

I'm Not In A Serious Relationship Because I'm Scared Of Men

Health insurance is insurance against the risk of incurring medical expenses among individuals. By estimating the overall risk of health care and health system expenses, among a targeted group, an insurer can develop a routine finance structure, such as a monthly premium or payroll tax, to ensure that money is available to pay for the health care benefits specified in the insurance agreement. The benefit is administered by a central organization such as a government agency, private business, or not-for-profit entity. According to the Health Insurance Association of America,


Readers, please do not see me as an idiot. I need sincere answers on what is bothering me and I regard this as my number one phobia. I am a young and beautiful hard working 24 years old girl.I am not in any relationship because I have a phobia of being hurt. I know I have a lovely personality that will make people want to come around me.I just can't date any guy because I believe all men are cheats and heart breakers. I don't want any guy to hurt or break my heart and that is what has been holding me down from beingin a serious relationship.I had to share this because in the last eight months, I have had more admirers than ever. I don't know how to go about dating because I don't want to be hurt. How can I convince myself that I won't get hurt?